Jun 1, 2008
about Moodle
Moodle is a course managment system that helps us alot as learners in this era of high level technology. Thanks to Moodle, we can creat an online learning community with great number of learners. Actually,we can create as many pedagogigal sites as we need using the Moodle system. According to my experince with the pedagogical sites, I found it very interesting to replace the ordinary classes with the new online classes. It was said that, one of the main advantages of Moodle over other systems is a "strong grounding in social constructionist pedagogy". As a matter of fact many educators prefer using Moodle in order to creat e-learning system or the so-called the Learning Management System. As far as I am concerned, I think that the other advantage of this software package is that almost all the learners speak the English language which give us the opportunity to learn English as much as we can.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment